Sarah Kay Away

Friday, September 12, 2008

Que rico!


Eating the mystery fruit

Ezequiel, Solamon, Me, Michaela

Ezequiel

Tutui

Michaela

Almost Everyone

Michaela, Me, Nicole





Since the kids didn't have school today or yesterday, I stayed from morning until night with them. That's why I haven't had time to update this. I still don't really have time to write much now--hopefully I can catch up tomorrow or Sunday. Here are tons of pictures and a video to entertain while you wait...

Today the kids found a tree to climb that had a kind of fruit on it I'd never seen. They finally convinced me to try it, and it was actually delicious. I have no idea what it was and also it was kind of dirty, so I hope I'm still alive tomorrow. I don´t know how the kids managed to get it all over their faces, considering it's size. (I'm holding a branch of them in the first picture).

Also I wore my sunglasses today which was I guess fascinating. I haven't actually seen anyone at all wearing sunglasses on the street. Of course everyone wanted to try them on...

They're so wonderful. Enjoy!



7 Comments:

  • At September 12, 2008 at 5:38 PM , Blogger proud dad said...

    It's about time. We missed your installment yesterday. Thanks for the pictures of YOU with the kids.
    xoxo

     
  • At September 12, 2008 at 5:40 PM , Blogger The Mom said...

    It is wonderful to get new news from you! After putting in a couple extra long days you must be tired. Do you work Saturday?
    love you!

     
  • At September 12, 2008 at 8:43 PM , Blogger Jonathan said...

    See, I'm not the only one who wanted to see pictures of you!

    P.S. the picture of all the kids makes it seem like the table is going to crush the boys! Ahh...

     
  • At September 12, 2008 at 8:50 PM , Blogger Grandpa Beck said...

    We can't go to bed at night without reading the daily installment. Today was a really SPECIAL TREAT as there were photos of YOU!! Thanks for keeping this up for all of us to enjoy this experience with you.

    Love, Grandma & Grandpa Beck xoxo

     
  • At September 13, 2008 at 2:50 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    meeeee. we've been catching up on our blog for the past hour.
    still incredibly jealous of, wish we could join, and miss us.
    we have incredible blogs that [cheesy as it sounds] makes us feel like we're there.
    <3,
    you

    p.s.
    we love our dad's comment about returning "unwanted" stares from the first blog.
    hahaha we laughed our loud for a good minute at least.
    ohhh pops.

     
  • At September 13, 2008 at 2:51 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    and i dunno why it says it's 2:50 am. but i'm actually up at 5:50..
    i dunno why that is either.

     
  • At September 16, 2008 at 11:05 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hi Sarah,

    I'm a friend of your Grandma Beck. I think your mystery fruit is Guava. That's what they look like anyway. They're sweet to eat with a big seed inside. I love your blog too.
    Sincerely,
    Mary Ballard
    Gulfport Branch

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home