Sarah Kay Away

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Con título :]

Not a whole lot to report today. Sundays seem to be pretty much days to relax. Dinner last night was fun. It´s kind of like I´ve been adopted into two families, the first being the one I live with, and the other being Veronica´s. At the barbecue at Veronica´s last night her husband, parents, siblings, and all the volunteers were there. Like I was saying about lack of subtlety... One woman, I´m not really clear on who she was..either a sister or a friend of Veronica, told me I was very beautiful so I must have good genes and did I have any brothers available for marriage that she could meet. She must have been about 27-30...I told her I have a 21 year old brother and a 16 year old brother thinking that would answer her question but on the contrary she wondered about uncles.

Today I´ve been catching up on sleep, reading, and watching tv in Spanish. Pretty easy day, but work starts at 730 am tomorrow...

6 Comments:

  • At September 8, 2008 at 2:18 AM , Blogger Jonathan said...

    Dear Ms. Wonderful,

    You'll probably wake up in the next couple hours, so I hope this cheers you up before heading to "work." Volunteering is usually so rewarding, the kind of work that never gets old... at least not until you're hungry and poor and wishing you could buy that nice something or other.

    Maybe a couple dinner dresses, for example :]

    But that's why God made [gentle]men, isn't it?

    P.S. take pictures of yourself! Your fans request mucho fotografía también!

     
  • At September 8, 2008 at 6:27 AM , Blogger The Mom said...

    Hey Sarah,

    Have a great first day on the job.

    love ya, mom

     
  • At September 8, 2008 at 6:28 AM , Blogger The Mom said...

    Hey Sarah,

    Have a great first day on the job.

    love ya, mom

     
  • At September 8, 2008 at 6:30 AM , Blogger Jonathan said...

    Sarah!

    So I figured out why it's not showing up on my RSS feed: you have to title the post. Please please please :]

     
  • At September 8, 2008 at 8:41 AM , Blogger Michael Beck said...

    So, one of my roommates is an RM from Argentina.

    I showed him "Buenos noches, mein Fuhrer," and he about died laughing. I'll have to find it on youtube for you sometime.

    Anyway, I hear the weather and the constellations down in the southern hemisphere are WILD. I wouldn't know, I've never been. /jealous

    Stay safe.

     
  • At September 8, 2008 at 10:29 AM , Blogger proud dad said...

    Sarah,
    Too bad your uncles aren't anywhere near as good looking as your brothers or your dad for that matter. Stay away from those Argentinian men.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home