Sarah Kay Away

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Comments

First I just want to thank those who have been offering comments, insight, and questions. They really are my motivation to keep this up, as I know I should.

When I made this I was under the impression that anyone could add comments, but unfortunately I guess it isn´t. For those who told me you were having problems with it, you SHOULD be able to use either your Google account if you have one, or your AOL/AIM screenname, even if you don't use it anymore. Just select AIM from the drop box that says "open ID".

If you do ask questions, there's a box you can click that will then notify you of updates to the list of comments so you'll know when I've answered them. This is the thing I'm on the most (more often than email) and therefore probably the best means to do that.

I love Argentina as I'm sure you've picked up on, but I do miss everyone.

Love,
Sarah

3 Comments:

  • At September 10, 2008 at 10:14 PM , Blogger Jonathan said...

    Sarah,

    You can also enable comments from anyone, including those without Google or AIM accounts.

    Go to Settings > Comments and check the box to allow comments from anyone.

    Let me know if that still doesn't work@

     
  • At September 11, 2008 at 10:53 AM , Blogger proud dad said...

    You BETTER keep it up Sarah. It's like a soap opera (only much better) that we're all addicted to. We need our daily installment!
    xoxo

     
  • At September 11, 2008 at 3:02 PM , Blogger Tara & Darren Beck said...

    Wow Sarah! Those kids are precious and I'm thrilled that you're enjoying each other so much. What a meaninful experience for all of you. Your blog is fantastic, love reading it! Carpe Diem these are moments you'll treasure forever.
    Tara

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home